Academic Credentials Evaluations for Educators and Professional Boards
SpanTran evaluates, translates, and verifies foreign academic credentials for the purpose of further study in the U.S., military service, professional licensure, and employment. We work closely with applicants as well as educational and professional institutions to ensure that credential and transcript evaluation services are tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
As a member of NACES since 1986, SpanTran: TEC (The Evaluation Company) is recognized as an expert in the field of foreign credential evaluation. Our staff regularly presents at regional, national, and international conferences such as NAFSA, AACRAO, TAICEP, IACAC, and others. SpanTran: TEC is also proud to be a corporate member of the American Translators Association (ATA), member number 272267.
At SpanTran: The Evaluation Company, we strive to help extraordinary people, from all corners of the globe and all walks of life, contribute to this great country through our accurate evaluations, outstanding customer support, and an unwavering commitment to quality.
- Commitment to our customers: SpanTran TEC is committed to bringing attentive and caring customer service to our client base.
- Integrity: our professionalism and quality of our work is at the core of our business
- Passion: our skilled evaluators, translators, and verification experts are fully committed to best practices for every project
- Quality: from the first conversation to the final product, SpanTran TEC focuses on quality assurance every step of the way
- Innovation: constantly finding new ways to make the evaluation process seamless
- Diversity and inclusion: SpanTran TEC welcomes applicants from every corner of the globe, from all walks of life